Hobby Flex Dist. is accepting new dealer accounts.
To become a new dealer, you must meet the following criteria. If you feel you meet the following, please use the link below to fill out our online dealer application. Once you application has been received our team will review you application. Should we have any questions we will reach to you via email. Otherwise, once your account has been approved you will receive an email with a link to your account, this link will allow you to set a password to login. Once your account has been set up you may begin placing orders.
New Account Application:
New accounts shall meet all of the following:
- State Sales Tax ID (Otherwise you may be charged sales tax)
- A business license
- A business email, no personal emails will be allowed
- Business Phone (Can be a mobile so long as this number is advertised with the business)
- Credit Card and or PayPal account or maintain a balance to be used for orders paid via checks
- US or Canadian based business, we do not sell to non-US/Canadian business at the moment
New accounts must also fulfill one of the following:
- A retail commercial store zoned for commercial use
- A PCI-DSS compliant website (BigCommerce, Shopify or similar website)
- A show-based business with 10 or more hobby shows per year
New accounts shall place a first order of at least $100 in shippable product. Future orders do not have a minimum value, however accounts that do not meet at least $500.00 in yearly purchases will no long become eligible for our free freight product offset on orders over $100.
At no point will Hobby Flex Dist. open an account for any business selling on Amazon. If a dealer is selling on Amazon, they shall not sell ANY product purchased from Hobby Flex Dist. on the business’s Amazon shop. A business may sell via eBay so long as eBay does not account for more than 15% of total sales. Any shop with an eBay store shall maintain a hosted website and or a physical retail shop.